Desert of Rajasthan with Udaipur 7N/8D (Winter Special)
Folklore of heroism and romance resound from the formidable monuments that majestically stand to tell the tale of a bygone era. The magic of vibrant Rajasthan - its rich heritage, colourful culture, exciting desert safaris, shining sand-dunes, amazing variety lush forests and varied wildlife - makes it a destination nonpareil. Rajasthan is often portrayed as one vast open-air museum, with its relics so well preserved that it delights even the most sceptical traveller.
Arrive at Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur, transfer & check in to the hotel proceed to visit Amber Fort followed by a city tour covering City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawamahal, Jhohari Bazaar Birla Mandir. Enjoy shopping in the evening. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
Jaipur - Udaipur
After breakfast, proceed to Udaipur transfer to the hotel. On the way Visit at Ajmer and Phuskar. Rest of the day free for relaxation. Overnight journey in Udaipur.
On arrival at Udaipur, transfer & check in to the hotel proceed to full day sightseeing of Udaipur. Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities of world, also known as the Venice of East. So, today enjoy a full day tour that include visit to City Palace, Jag Mandir Island, Jagdish Temple, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Moti mangri, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Sahelion Ki Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola. Overnight in Udaipur.
Udaipur - Jaisalmer
After morning breakfast and check out proceed to Jaisalmer and reach by afternoon. Evening Visit to the JaisalmerFort (Jaisalmer fort was built in 1156 by the Rajput ruler Jaisala. Standing proud to a height of hundred meters over the city with its 99 bastions, the fort is splendid sight in the afternoon sun. The fort is entered through a forbidding series of massive gates leading to a large courtyard. Outside the fort is the main market place called Manek Chowk. From Manek Chowk, one can walk into the lanes where the famous carved havelis are to be found). Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Morning after breakfast and check out proceed to Accommodation in Well Appointed Swiss Luxurious Tents as per Confirmation. Mineral Water in the Tents. Evening Tea With Snacks, Dinner & Morning Tea / Coffee With Breakfast. Camel Safari (3 KM), Sun Set Point. Cultural Program, Fire Dance, Bone Fire, Group Dance, DJ Party. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaiselmer..
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur; Arrive to the Blue City - Jodhpur and transfer to your hotel. An oasis in the arid Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Representing this colorful city with shades of blue, Forts and palaces, temples and havelis,
Culture and tradition, spices and fabrics, Jodhpur has them all and in plenty. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Jodhpur - Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for city tour of Jodhpur visit the Meherangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. The palace apartments like Sukh Mahal, Phool Mahal, and Sheesh Mahal etc are beautifully decorated and house Jewellery, costumes, armoury, palanquins, howdahs and other remnants of the past. Also visit the famous Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble memorial to Maharaja Jaswant Singh II built in 1899. In the evening enjoy the colorful markets. Overnight transfer to Jaipur.
Jodhpur - Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur and wave a goodbye to Rajasthan. The tour ends with happy memories!!!
Later you will be dropped at the Railway station or Airport
The Park Classic
The Park Classic
Mehar Adventure Safari camp
Hotel A R Excellency
The above Price includes:
1) Welcome drink on arrival
2) Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
3) Buffet breakfast and Dinner at our hotel.
4) One DJ party in Jaisalmer.
5) One Night Stay in Desert Camp Jaisalmer.
6) 07 Dinner includes.
7) 06 Breakfast includes.
8) All Sightseeing with AC bus.
9) Surprise gift from Minakshi Travels.
The above Price doesn't include:
1) Any Train & Flight fare.
2) Any Transportation.
3) Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
4) Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary.
5) Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
6) Any expenses of personal nature.
7) GST @ 3.53%.
Things to Note
1) The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
2) Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa - Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion.
3) It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
4) The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
5) This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
6) Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
1) Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
2) For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
3) Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
Please note Cancellation / Amendment request needs to reach us in writing. Any amendment received after booking will be treated as cancellation. The Cancellation policy is as follows :
Cancellation / Amendment notice received
Cancellation Charges per person
Up to 30 days prior to date of departure
Initial deposit amount Minimum Rs 4000 /-
Between 15 days to 29 days prior to departure
50% of tour cost OR Rs.6990 /- whichever is higher